Chromatrap® high performance kits for qPCR and sequencing feature filter-based technology which significantly enhances and accelerates ChIP assays for epigenetic research.
- More robust
- Easier to use
- More sensitive, especially for low-abundant targets
Chromatrap® kits use spin columns or filter-bottom microplates which contain discs of a novel, inert, porous polymer to which Protein A or G has been covalently attached.
- ChIP Kits: column-based kits for qPCR and sequencing
- High Throughput ChIP Kits: plate-based kits for qPCR and Sequencing
- Specialized ChIP Kits: FFPE and Native ChIP kits
- Shearing Kits: reagents for sonication and enzymatic shearing
- ChIP Antibodies and Primers: validated antibodies and matching primer sets
- Reagents and Buffers: for the isolation of high quality chromatin
- DNA Purification Products: extraction, purification & size selection kits for routine molecular biological techniques